Our service ensures that your employees can be referred to one of our private clinics for expert assessment and treatment. The physiotherapist will provide you with a detailed report of the assessment findings and outline specific work-related recommendations.
Offsite services can be provided for smaller employers or where onsite clinics are not suitable. Employees can be referred to any of our private clinics for assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. We can then provide reports to the company to assist them in managing the employee at work safely.
The services offered and the associated benefits are:
- Telephone triage and face to face appointments with an experienced occupational health physiotherapist
- Return-to-work assessments and return-to-work planning for employees following sickness absence due to musculoskeletal conditions.
- Fitness for work assessments for individuals at work suffering from a musculoskeletal disorder.
- Preventing sickness absence through treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Employees can visit us during out of work hours giving them more flexibility on when they can book
- Expert reports
- Better understanding of job role-more specific advice regarding return to work management
- Helping company achieve Health and Safety Standards
- Return on Investment